We all know the annual meeting is just over a week away. And we all know what happens after the meeting, picnic time! But the picnic doesn’t happen by itself. Can you help? Here is what we need:
- Set up crew: 2-3 people
- Hot dog cooks/servers: 2-3 people
- Condiments: mayo, ketchup, mustard
- Drinks: water, soda
- Paper plates: Approx. 170
- Napkins: Approx. 200
- Plastic cutlery: Approx. 150
Please contact Roxanne Heller Lot 103 or add a comment here
Thank you to those that have already stepped forward:
- Hot dogs Gaulding Lot 56
- Buns & chopped onions Ableman Lot 87
- Take down/clean up Whittle Lot 33
- Propane cooker/tank/pot/tongs Fox Lot 15
A-G Salad H-M Dessert N-Z Side/Hot Dish
3 thoughts on “Island Picnic!”
I will bring the condiments!
Good meeting. Thank you trustees.
Comments are closed.